We are the roof replacement experts in Athens-Clarke County
Generally, if the damages on your roof are not structurally significant and limited to a specific region of your roof they can be repaired by a skilled contractor. But, if the damage has spread over more than a quarter of your roof, you may have to think about replacing your old roof.
Ways your roof can be telling you that you need roof replacement are:
Worn Out Roofing:
However good your initial roof was installed, it wears out with age.
While a couple of missing shingles can be replaced if you have started noticing a lot of your shingles missing it might be time to get a new roof.
The underlayment or the deck of your roof has started decaying. The growth of mildew and mold is not uncommon in our area as the usual muggy weather is an ideal breeding ground for them.
Buckling is quite common in the southern U.S. as moisture in the air starts causing your shingles to buckle, making your roof susceptible to any damages by wind and rain.
It is important that the majority of your roof does not lose its granules as it is the first layer of protection again algae and the hot Georgia sun.
While replacing your roof can be an expensive decision, your new roof will prove its worth over the coming years.
It is important to note that most of the homeowner insurances will provide you with coverage if you choose to get your roof replaced or get any of your functional damages repaired. MLW All Phase Construction and Roofing Company provides complete services to its customers, and our team will be available to handle your insurance company and file any necessary paperwork required.
Once you contact us, this is how you can expect your roof replacement to go:
• Within hours of you reaching out to us, our experts will come to your home to inspect your roof and give you a FREE estimate of your costs.
• If you agree with our assessment and choose to go forward with your roof repairs or roof replacement, our experts will contact your insurance carriers and file any required paperwork.
• In case of roof replacement, we will then remove your old roofing.
• This time is very crucial as the underlying structure of your roof is currently exposed. If proper care is not taken to safeguard it, the structural integrity of your roof can be in jeopardy. We will ensure that your property is safe under our care.
• Inspecting the sub-roof for any damages. It is important to make sure that there are no major damages in your sub-roof. If there are damages, installing a new roof would only cover up your problems instead of solving them.
• Once we have made sure that your sub-roof is well maintained, we will begin installing your new roof.
• Install the roof of your choice.
• After installing the roof, it is very important that the site is properly cleaned of any debris, waste or roofing equipment. We will make sure that your home is completely clean, and any waste has been properly taken care of.
• Final Inspection: Once we have installed your new roof, we will do a thorough inspection of your roof in your presence and address all your concerns. This is one of the most important steps. Getting 100 percent customer satisfaction is the guiding principle of our company. We also provide a workmanship warranty for our work.
• You can expect us to check up on you after we have finished our installation to ensure that there are no issues with your new roof.
MLW ALL PHASE contractors are not just insured and licensed, they have also completed specialized training and been given credentials for their competency by two of the biggest roofing equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. What this means for you is that you get contractors who have been trained and credentialed by the manufacturers of your roofing products to be fit to install your roof. Our credential also often translates into extended warranty on your roof.
We understand the importance of a home, for its family. Your home is often one of the biggest financial and emotional investment of your life. We understand how important it is for you to maintain your house in the best possible condition. Thus, it is our heart’s desire to not just fit people with any roof, but to talk to our customers to understand their vision and then give them the roof of their dreams, while offering them the best prices in the market. Our reliable services have been trusted by hundreds of homeowners in the 25 years that we have been in service. We love to take care of people and ensure that you are completely satisfied with our work.